Saturday, October 5, 2024

1:26 AM I went to close the back door and heard a dog barking and looked saw on the other side of the sliding door the same very short woman i saw the other day. 20 ft away from me.

9:27 After two hours mostly squeaking today, i saw a woman coming from upstairs, leaving on foot, while the giant white truck is still the spot for upstairs. She looked thinner and shorter than what i saw other times hence smaller noises.

1:09 They slowed down with the green bags. There was now a yellow bag knotted but not tight enough in the SW bin. There is a wet mat in the N bin where the wind is blowing from and somebody put on top of it an open plastic sac with litter dust in it (a variation from the green bags yesterday).

I tried to grab it to throw it behind that mat but it had holes and started to pour dust and i got to breath some. Booby trapped. Got it on my throat. My voice has changed.

Really don't know how could someone bring a sac with litter dust with holes at the bottom. No i did not pinch it with my tool, i grabbed it from top. I pinched a sac yesterday when i tried to get it out of the way to take a picture, but id had clothes or something harmless in it and they built on that.

While getting back to the apartment i met with two "kids" from around here, dressed in black. One of them went ahead of me towards the building but passed my entrance.

Now my clothes smell like litter dust. Got to take a shower.

3:36 After i took a shower i had to renew my New Skin on the toe. It contains acetone and other solvents and smells pretty much like nail polish. So she came back upstairs a little back earlier, to claim that.