Kenny Rogers is known in Europe but Willie Nelson, the other great pole of country music is not.
9:09 PM Don't know if anybody remembers the post about the defect valve cover. There was missing an entire cylindrical part of the cover that was done through injection of the composite in a matrix. It was clean cut like with a milling machine and put back on the car. Blow buy gas was coming through there. It has oxidized the exposed metal parts of the coil and the metal became brittle and part of it was vaporized.
I bought one online, in fact i bought two, had a problem, it was leaking, i did it 4 times trying different gaskets and RTV types and amounts and in the end i got it right.
However when i replaced the spark plugs when was that 2 days ago i saw there was oil around the spark plugs well. There are parts of the gasket that seal those wholes too. Apparently i did not torque enough the two screws that take care of those but i refuse to believe so. Blow by gas that has oil vapors or even droplets of oil are coming out pushed by it. I wiped the cover downstream from those and there was a film of oil, though invisible because i had some dust on the surface. Some of it was getting on the hot exhaust there.
While i did so i noticed the engine and the whole engine compartment was smelling really bad like oil and exhaust. Could be the reason i am "exhausted" at the end of long trips. Angela is not so because i breath more because i am being active at the wheel.
I took some pictures, wanted to post them here, it was about an hour ago, i grabbed the phone, saw the last picture on the camera app, zoomed it to see if it's sharp enough, then i attached the card reader with the card to the phone to copy the pictures but they were gone. Also some important pictures with cars with crazies that tried to get me into an accident tonight are out of focus.
10:00 Saturday and Friday when i delt with the poops i found each day one pretty big, white and fluid. I took a chance and grabbed them with a bag, with the grass under. Obviously i have been breathing the smell for a few seconds. Last night when i got at 3 rivers i got one of the worst episodes of diarrhea of my life. I was also wasted because of the drive, exhaust.
Sorry Al. Got home, saw last post. You have been my inspiration, guide and motivation for the past few years. But that hurt pretty bad especially because i did not have all my processing capacity at the time, last few posts, the drive and car got the best of me.
I also always believed that 90% of what's moving inside those casinos is scripted. In fact, i don't know what to believe anymore, but thought that was too sudden. I always imagined a conversation or debriefing should have been in order. I don't know for how long to keep this here before too many are seeing it.
And what is this thing with pegging, nobody does that.
I bought one online, in fact i bought two, had a problem, it was leaking, i did it 4 times trying different gaskets and RTV types and amounts and in the end i got it right.
However when i replaced the spark plugs when was that 2 days ago i saw there was oil around the spark plugs well. There are parts of the gasket that seal those wholes too. Apparently i did not torque enough the two screws that take care of those but i refuse to believe so. Blow by gas that has oil vapors or even droplets of oil are coming out pushed by it. I wiped the cover downstream from those and there was a film of oil, though invisible because i had some dust on the surface. Some of it was getting on the hot exhaust there.
While i did so i noticed the engine and the whole engine compartment was smelling really bad like oil and exhaust. Could be the reason i am "exhausted" at the end of long trips. Angela is not so because i breath more because i am being active at the wheel.
I took some pictures, wanted to post them here, it was about an hour ago, i grabbed the phone, saw the last picture on the camera app, zoomed it to see if it's sharp enough, then i attached the card reader with the card to the phone to copy the pictures but they were gone. Also some important pictures with cars with crazies that tried to get me into an accident tonight are out of focus.
10:00 Saturday and Friday when i delt with the poops i found each day one pretty big, white and fluid. I took a chance and grabbed them with a bag, with the grass under. Obviously i have been breathing the smell for a few seconds. Last night when i got at 3 rivers i got one of the worst episodes of diarrhea of my life. I was also wasted because of the drive, exhaust.
Sorry Al. Got home, saw last post. You have been my inspiration, guide and motivation for the past few years. But that hurt pretty bad especially because i did not have all my processing capacity at the time, last few posts, the drive and car got the best of me.
I kept telling myself, there's got to be some hidden message behind it but then i realized. It cannot be that many friends as Spice Girls video suggests and that triggered the reaction which was you actually wanted to get rid of me.
I always thought you had some sort of insight and knew me better then myself and anticipate all my reactions. I always thought somebody else must be behind it cause i do not know where you get all the information from. Or could it be from things i once posted and then forgot.
The video with the cow is an absolute coincidence. I put it there because of the numerous delays of President Nicusor Dan to nominate a prime minister, last promise he broke was for this Monday. I realized that while driving back home but thought it was kinda funny.
We are from two totally different cultures, age and health status. Getting together could be a lot of overhead if not a challenge.
I always thought you had some sort of insight and knew me better then myself and anticipate all my reactions. I always thought somebody else must be behind it cause i do not know where you get all the information from. Or could it be from things i once posted and then forgot.
The video with the cow is an absolute coincidence. I put it there because of the numerous delays of President Nicusor Dan to nominate a prime minister, last promise he broke was for this Monday. I realized that while driving back home but thought it was kinda funny.
We are from two totally different cultures, age and health status. Getting together could be a lot of overhead if not a challenge.
And what is this thing with pegging, nobody does that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.