I am not sure what's going on but i think the seal is missing altogether at the fill plug and shares the same part number with drain plug seal. But on diagram it says a different part number for both. The same part number but different from the quote and what i found omline.
So today i put it in cart with other items and now it says it will be delivered tomorrow with another item at the address here. I will return the other Monday, after all it's their fault.
I am not 100% positive but i think it's leaking here, very little, but constant and then it dries on the cover. Transmission fluid is not like oil, it dries much faster. It's kinda critical cause the transmission shows low fluid symptoms (there is no dipstick to measure) and i wanted to add some more that i bought the other day at the Hyundai dealer.
Ce am vrut să pun a fost asta. Ca să arăt cum îmi schimbă Amazon data de livrare pentru chestii criticie.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.