Sunday, August 16, 2026

11:00 AM Building engrams? Awoke in smell. Some is coming from under the couch where the floor is wet and bulged due to vapor in the basement. I wanted to air but not sue of the poop situation. Also wanted to check something at the car.

Went outside, i popped the hood of the car when i saw behind me a young woman with two dogs figuring and Alexa meme but too young to be her. She was even trying to imitate her speech on the phone, pretty unsuccessful. I shut the car's hood and went back inside. She passed, stopped at the mailboxes.

Went back outside, found a few, one i could not reach to knot in the dumpster. One woman was yelling and crying either at Nr.3 or 4 apartments, upstairs, not above ours. I grabbed my tool and went to knot that bag, the woman was now descending the stairs on the other entrance, without shoes, crying. She was Latina, short, with a short neck, chubby and had some tattoos on her shoulder. She then went to another building.

I will finally move the couch in a different place, let that one dry.

1:20 PM Bad Boy Bugs Bunny was here with his dog, feet away from our balcony. Got the sliding glass door open, he looked at me, pooped his dog, picked and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.