11:00 AM Building engrams? Awoke in smell. Some is coming from under the couch where the floor is wet and bulged due to vapor in the basement. I wanted to air but not sue of the poop situation. Also wanted to check something at the car.
Went outside, i popped the hood of the car when i saw behind me a young woman with two dogs figuring and Alexa meme but too young to be her. She was even trying to imitate her speech on the phone, pretty unsuccessful. I shut the car's hood and went back inside. She passed, stopped at the mailboxes.
Went back outside, found a few, one i could not reach to knot in the dumpster. One woman was yelling and crying either at Nr.3 or 4 apartments, upstairs, not above ours. I grabbed my tool and went to knot that bag, the woman was now descending the stairs on the other entrance, without shoes, crying. She was Latina, short, with a short neck, chubby and had some tattoos on her shoulder. She then went to another building.
I will finally move the couch in a different place, let that one dry.
Sunday, August 16, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.