Thursday, October 3, 2024

8:50 Got awakened by the smell. Found 5 open green bags. In the W bin (first picture) there is always a bag with a stick in it. Can't understand what for except it's hard to knot. Got nauseated for the next hour or so.

Tualatin Sherwood Hwy has been partly blocked for the last months. They added one more lane or one sidewalk. Can't believe the number of utility vehicles stationed there. I only caught a few in the pictures. It took me more than half  hour for the few miles before Sherwood. 

9:05 When i got back inside smells like mold. Some dust coming from outside brought me an uncontrolable sneeze.

9:27 Almost got bitten by a spider when i tried to put the recorder on top of the fan. After a big comotion, she left. All i could see today was an unusually small round head with small round ears, on a big body. Could never see a face.

10:27 They came to blow a tiny amount of leaves from the tiny park, making a big noise. The vibration raised smell from bins. I went to all three. Found one open bag in the N bin and one in the SW. Could only take one picture. I believe there is some at the SE but there is a weird guy talking on the phone there. When i say open bag, i mean something like this. Open like a flower.

This could only come from the tiny black woman at the monster apartment. I saw her earlier at my windows, ran away when i wanted to take a picture, like she knew, left nothing behind and she uses green bags.


11:00 Don't know, this guy reminds me of Schumacher.

11:03 Note to anybody wants to contact me. Do not try and contact me when i am going around for the bins. During those moments i am very mad.

BTW i went for walks, i think Monday and Tuesday and gave up the patches thinking i'm fine. Got really hot after a mile or so, due to my Old Navy jacket that is insulated with aluminum, my shirt was soaked and pulled the jacket off.

Last night, today i am very stiff, put the patches back. That toe is just a  bit stiff, but enough to spread toxin and bacteria in my whole body. Never been that bad since this all started. Last night, this morning i wanted to go to the ER. But when i think they are waiting for me there with scenes...

Starting with the waiting room, the triage, the actual room... All actors.

5:01 PM The moment of defecation is chosen carfely, every time, mostly doubling on some plan what i'm doing.

As soon as i added  the link with the aboriginals, she (the black person) came with the dogs carrying the green bag that would be thrown open in the bin. I can already smell it. When i grabbed the camera she moved away from the windows. Got the picture from a distance but i am not mad desperate enough to post it.

She is highly trained, moves very precisely, turning her face away, hiding the green bag when i took the pictures though she did not look this way and i turned all lights off and is much darker inside, she could not possibly have seen me.

There is an area at the entrance in the complex that has a sign saying "Pet area" but there is no sign here saying "Not a pet area".

5:21 The closest i can thing of if the shorthest one here (fourth from left) but can't open the picture. In March ago i opened an instagram account, mostly to follow someone. Several days later they disabled my account saying i violated "community" rules though i never got the chance to post anything.

Then they asked me to upload a video with my face holding a number they gave me, very similar to a mughsot, which i refused. I never uploaded a video or picture of me when i opened the account, what was that request for?

5:49 Went to take the recyclables. In the back, the woman at Nr.4 is talking nonsense on the phone all the time, in the one leve building i hear kids yelling, so i went to the recycling bins next to W bin, where the monster woman puts her open bags.

The bin was closed (as is every Thursday after being emptied, with the lids on) and on the highest point on one of the lids there was an open green bag. One more inside on the bottom, too far to reach without any of my tools. Wanted to take a picture before knotting it but i forgot to put the memory card from the reader back in the camera and did not have the time to format the internal memory which can hold a few pictures.

There was in the distance in the direction i was looking a kid with partly green painted hair. People casually conversing in Spain at one of the garages, ignoring the smell. The curly kid (which now is a grown man), again looking Aboriginal, showed in the alley.

Planning on going to check the other bins for easy ones, can't reach at the bottom and usually bags fallen there are wet with "bin juices". After i'm getting drunk.

6:47 I got drunk on two glasse of wine with brandy. I careleslly opened the door to record this. Three "kids" were fleeing the scene. One of them (the same Japanese actress that acts like a kid (doubling, no, she's not blond, she's quite black) usually showing at the one level building turned around angry and started to yell in my direction as i closed the door.

Who was crazy enough to post this?

In some looks, she looks a bit like Putin doesn't her.