Saturday, October 12, 2024

8:13 Foot for a foot. I know what this is about. Another one.

8:30 I said cold is the biggest problem with my foot. I was sitting here at the computer waiting for the New Skin to dry out and started to get the chills.

Just discovered. The other problem is New Skin bandage is porous. If it wouldn't be, i would just be pushed aside by the perspiration and peel off. Also the indication is to use it up to three times daily, in only applied once as it seem solid there.

There are plenty of clostridium bacteria coming from the bins and i was getting close to them to remove the dog bags, some times in slippers. Last night there was smoke also. Smoke mutates the bacteria, as the antibacterial red mulch.

Also. After 3 months, amoxicillin quit working. They got me 14 tablets of Augmentin at the ER last Monday but i an finishing those and can't find a doctor to prescribe me more. Last night i tried two sites that give you an online consultation and ended up with 50 bucks charged on a credit card for nothing.,

After the last shower i only sprayed a thin layer and did not add any the next day. Got really sick when i got at Lucky Eagle, with numbness in all my body. I only got better after i applied a layer in the car while driving back home, but some 8 ours later.

8:35 Țiriac a fost la Viena pentru o răceală. Sau pentru a distrage atenția de la ce am postat și ce am repostat mai sus.

9:15 I also had a pretty bad cold, starting with a bad sore throat, loosing of the voice, much mucus in my respiratory ways. I know where it came from. They left a couch in the rain at the SW bin.

With all the antibiotics taken, could only have been fungal. Probably the reason antibiotics don't work on a cold. It reverted after one single gargling with diluted apple vinegar but it took days to completely clear out. Now Angela is coughing and sneezing too.

Did not feel any smell this morning, probably due to cold temperature. So i went to take a picture of that couch but it's gone, thank God. However i found a small one in the grass. Came to grab a bag, when i was done knotting it, i saw another one. Big. And then another in next to door. Which prompted me to go and check the bins. I found 2 bags in every one.

9:55 One poor woman from poor family looking sharp, with a samurai cock and an attitude owning a broken tan SUV (that never breaks) which makes a terrible sound started it as i was breathing stuff from the W bin and from the bags i was knotting there. The vibration again raised all the smells from the bin. The result is i got more chills.

10:12 As we eat. There is a vibration in the distance. She started her walk upstairs, pumping the floor.

10:40 Asta pentru că am postat video-ul Dreams cu Fleetwood Mac. Cum puteți crede că o persoană oarecare, fără mulți ani de studii vocale poate să cânte chiar așa? Rockya cu aripi?



I met her when i was 10 or 12 and she sixteen, but looking (and pretending) my age (she was so petite when young). She came at our house as a relative (nephew of a guy from Iași who looked like Mircea Lambrino). A couple of more times in Iași. One more time in Iași after i finished college. She refused an invitation.

And yes we partly climbed a (small) mountain and i took pictures of her (was already processing those myself). I was broken hearted because my father beat me a few days before (never done it before or after), for no good reason.

Most likely i was playing the accordion to her. "the music there well, it was hauntingly familiar". (she might have been born there), i vaguely remember her (Hungarian singer) last name from Câmpulung.

Last time, here in the US in 1996 she acted as a recruiter at Express personnel and an electronic assembly instructor, but she made me a technician which landed me a job at Credence, but that is another story. Ok one more time when i went to Express and she gave me a janitor job which i refused.

Never had a clue until recently.

Pour... Les... Roumains...


11:40 Trump is in good health and will be cause he's got ninja doctors. The same guys who are making me sick every day for so long.

4:45 Angela knows. Every time when that "stomach smell" comes out of me, i have to go and pick them. It's just a reaction of my body to the bacteria. The hiatal hernia opens up. Got 8 so far only from the grass. Must be in the weekend the dogs poop more. Found 2 more in the SW bin, but i didn't have tool with me.

While i went picking poops, the ice-cream van driven by yet another neat "Latina" with a samurai coque came and is playing la cucaracha for 15 minute now, delaying that moment when i can triumphantly tie the last knot. What do i know. 10 bucks for 4 qts. Used to be 2.50 or something about ten years ago when i started my diabetes with it. Still.

The fridges are part of the apartment furniture. You can buy one bucket and have it for a month? So it's absurd.

5:00 15 more minutes and is still here. I'm just curious, how do you sell ice-cream online?

6:26 The reason i was chocking and coughing in here for almost an hour is outside the perceived smoke index is above 100.

10:45 Could it be... a never-ending mole gasser? I have not seen mole mounds around here in a long time...