Thursday, September 26, 2024

9:38 A dog is barking on the other side of the closed blinds and i thought i heard a human voice too but i leave it undetermined (unobserved). I was right. It went away.

1:15 Everything that is happening here at the complex, on the streets and in the part of Oregon i happen to be is the result of ninja activity and a simulation on a super computer, maybe a quantum one because of the so many details and so good coordination.

I will  not try and waste my time and everybody else's time to describe all the details. Instead, i will add some pictures i took today during my walk. Yes, i went for a walk, my toe looks better than ever however it did not turn completely white or like the colors of others yet.

Again during the walk pumped some bacteria in the rest of the body, became a bit stiff, took one more amoxicillin orally on top of all the patches i got in me. Ok one detail maybe. While i'm writing here and my speed exceeds 50 wpm today they started a bases with very high speed repetitive notes, mocking me and making me very nervous.

Ok a few more details. I was committed to add backing soda on the bottom of all bins after being emtpied on Thursday which i did however the last bin was not emptied completely (a new one) leaving behind one week fermented garbage. Just to compensate what i was doing with baking soda.

Very few people ever walk on these streets and they are getting... full of it.        

Every time i goo to this location there is a vehicle passing with a LPN reminding of KGB. The rest of them are all meaningful, like someone (real, smart AI) is choosing them for every occasion and the theme of the day.

This car has been sitting here in the first place when you enter the complex, unused, for  years, just because it is small, red and  has a GRU LPN. 

Multicolored bags of poops on top of the bin closest to the office. It would be the same around here or worse if i did not go to pick them several times a day.

One by the first building on the left when you enter the complex. 9:00 Pumping toxins and bacteria from my toe in the rest of my body (the walk) besides making me numb it makes me very sleepy. There was also smoke everywhere i walked. 50-100 on the AQI scale.

Fell asleep with good cheese bacteria in my guts, woke up with dog bacteria in my guts. Went outside and found numerous bags on the bottom of the bins, mostly green. In those four hours 4 open green bags have been thrown in the west bin, one with a branch in it so it can't be knotted, one i could not retrieve, all sitting in the juice on the bottom of the bin.

In the SW bin, there was one sort of wrapped in a half bag that remained at the bottom (unretrievable) when i pulled that shred of a bag. A thick smoke outside (my perception, about 150 AQI), too thick to go and smoke myself.

Cars everywhere i went. Every time i try to go and knot bags they dispatch cars, some noisy, all with very bright lights.

I am really nauseated.