Sunday, October 4, 2026

9:20 PM Latest. I went at the dumpster and there was an unknotted green bag on top of a baby safety crib. It was at the limit of what i could reach by hand only. Didn't want to go inside to grab my fishing pole so i just attempted. I grabbed it without leaving fingerprints on the crib however i touched it slightly with my arm.

When i got back the black BMW started the usual thunder and i grabbed the phone to record, when i passed by it the signal went over the limit however another sounding car passed right in that moment. The thing only thunders for one minute or two until the RMP drops and the frequency changes and it does not resonate no more.

I remember i saw it a few days ago at the office, it was running quite quietly in a spot there like trying to prove. But if he had stop it and restarted, they would have seen (or heard whatever). Many other stories to come.

I was driving on Springbrook coming from 219 and there was an Amazon van parked right after the curve where it says Finish Line (how sarcastic) kinda like half on the lane. I think it was a new electrical one with vertical bars of LEDs on the corner (sort of like some newer Cadillac have, kinda inviting to drive right through it. But i was lucky i saw it before that happened. I take it is about what i wrote about the 2.99 surcharge of some items when you have free delivery (Prime).

2.99 makes a difference when you order 5 bucks items and i suspect they come here every day anyways.

I wrote on several occasions, Amazon always delay things i expect most.

Out of all polices around here the Newberg guys are most unfriendly. There was a cop last night just to see if i make a full stop before i was turning right on red at the second stop after that curve. Another cop pulled me one night when i drove after they stole the sticker on my rear LPN. During this trip to Lincoln City and back i had to pull three times on the shoulder because they were driving too close behind me.

9:45 The locker at this location is not on the map (19355 65th) to chose so i have to use the address. I don't know if that would make a difference though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.