Friday, August 7, 2026

9:10 I awoke with nausea and after 6 went outside to see the cause. A number of vehicles and people that seemed dispatched and schedule by a foreign AI came from all direction, setting all kinda bizarre scenes.

I found very few poops and a Spanish woman was passing on the alley, yelling in the phone at 6 AM, and i heard the word nada many many times.

From dropping kids at the semi legal day care at D5 (across the alley) where i saw yesterday again Mario Lopez care when i was going back towards the in that direction, a sexy woman in a miniskirt climbed on a chair to water the plants in the balcony at 3 and a woman briefly parking a van like yesterday in our spot, again to drop a kid at D5, doubled by a guy who came from the opposite direction, "caught" me at the dumpster and stopped there until i left to a semi with a huge Chinese logo and a huge metal frame perfectly scheduled when i got out of the tobacco store, they all seem to be allegories created to put me in a very bad light while i don't do nothing except what i describe here.

The street in front of tobacco store was deserted, yet a woman with a very big round butt passed in front of me when i entered, etc..

The wi-fi and bluetooth were on at my computer, counting for the pain at my wound in the last few days.

9:00 PM Yesterday i finished the concrete i use to plug the mole holes with. I mix it with soil and then add some water and the fix is invisible. The moles never come back at that hole again. I have done it for years and it caused no harm to the property. On the contrary, it kept moles from damaging the lawn. (But after i first did it they came with bait boxes which killed lots of rats that i picked from everywhere and threw in the garbage).

I needed the silicon to fix some missing around the bath tub. Yes i have fixed many things at the apartment. Many holes in the walls. Sealed the ceiling with a high tech paint. Faucets. Name it. I hate to make appointments with maintenance and then wait for time window.

This morning new holes appeared under the deck of the main door. I wanted to go to Home Depot to buy some more but i was terrified by the shows they make there and also was exhausted because of the mole gas i have been breathing all night.

So i ordered it online. I checked the address like ten times because i never ordered anything there (that i can remember).

I remembered about my order at about 8 PM. I opened the door, nothing. I checked online and i saw the items were delivered. At the sign at the entrance in the complex, at 4:45 some 45 minutes before the office was closed or 15 minutes before the maintenance left. I went to look and saw they were no items at the sign of course.

There is lots of symbolism about delivering the items to the sign. 1935 is the year Hitler came to power in Germany. It's white on black. There is a rose there. The sign figures a (philosopher's) stone. It is like trying to point at every single point i tried to make lately.
The sign is not even inside the complex. There is Legacy Meridian offices on the left, their parking lot on the right and the complex starts some 150 ft at the end of a short alley.


Then i got mad and drove at Home Depot. But in the parking lot something reminded me of what i wrote about Trump today about him cursing in the Senate and i tried to be polite.

First thing. The woman at Returns whom i spoke first asking for the manager was her.

I have known for a long time, every time i go to Home Depot they bring actors to interact with me (or politicians) so now i try to memorize their faces. I only saw a few episode of Dutton Ranch and that was a while ago. I have reviewed tens of thousands of faces ever since.

But i least i could memorize their faces and try to look for them when i get home. Two of them. But it was not her who first stroke me as a celebrity. The assistant manager, who otherwise looked like a Hungarian gypsy (closest archetype i had in mind for his face). I had to wait like 10-15 minutes until the "manager" came.

He came and searched for my order by last name (cause i forgot to picture the barcode when i left, was too mad). He said there was no unit number. Above is the proof it was.

They tried really hard to get me mad in there. Broken wheels running on the isles were interrupting the conversation. Absurd arguments. They kept telling they delivered it and i kept telling they delivered it to a sign which is outside the complex.

Every time i was trying to say something meaningful a wheel from a cart was making at terrible sound nearby.

But i held my emotions knowing and did not say anything. In the end the "assistant manager" who also had a sign saying veteran on his apron went and picked my items and walked me a the exit. I asked for a receipt or anything so i can walk out the door, but he said he is the manager and i can leave with those items. Behind me a guy in the line at check stand made an onomatopoeic noise. I turned around and asked and the manager but he said he doesn't know who but they were all laughing.

But you know what is really depressing? I write about these things repeating for so long now and they keep doing which means people likes to watch them.

9:40 Yeah i think it was him. The "veteran assistant manager". While i was there waiting for him i was intrigued by some symbols i saw on the wall and took a picture. One of them looks like the current logo of CTL management (here at the apartment). One looks close to the Scientology star (or at least Ishtar). One is like a swastika combined with plus sign and another one like a window figuring a swastika in the middle. All white on black. 10:00 I currently feel some irritation in my throat which could be from wildfire smoke or exposure to insulation dust. I am not sure but suspecting now they guys from upstairs can sprinkle on demand dust on me, especially after he hammered for hours that day in the siding at the balcony. Going in there irritated with those guys waiting for me could have been a disaster.

And yeah i think Amazon got me into believing deliveries can be civilized and now i expect that from everybody.

Got some homework. Searching for Sam Elliott, the quintessential American Jew. But is there any point in this? I found over 1000 and nobody seem to care.

10:20 I was smoking sitting on the hood of my car. The guy from upstairs came at the door with a jar of something and simulated throwing it on me. But he stopped, climbed down the stairs and emptied that jar on the ground and the climbed back. It was a more muscular version of him (other than the one i saw last time which was a small guy).

That was probably meant to raise my blood pressure while i was smoking (that could cause a heart attack or a stroke). When i sat at the computer i had some cramps of some muscles in my back around the spine, like every time when my blood pressure raises instantly by further narrowing blood vessels which are constricted by smoking.

Symbolism. I need a shower (but they know i took one just before i left, they listen to everything i do (to walk on top of where i am). I took a shower hours before. Maybe they mean a different type of shower (related to the symbolism in the picture above).

Lately they (all the people around here) constantly scare me when i am smoking with all kinda noises from noisy cars to hitting objects.
 
Now he is walking around, stumping, dropping things on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.