Monday, March 25, 2024

 8:57 One would thing that the first thing i need to do in the morning is...

Make a cup of coffee
Review my last post from last night/early morning
Read my email
Etc..

No matter how hard i try to do these, i can't do nothing until i start the recorder to show what the guys upstairs are doing to me. Right now marching back and forth with no pause to do something, military style, just to screw me over and scramble my thoughts.

BTW i got twice the dizziness and hangover since last night. Because i smoked.

9:15 Ok so i tried to finish the post since last night. I corrected some obvious mistakes. But cannot finish it. Cannot grasp the bigger picture, to re-arrange phrases like i usually do. Every time i try to concentrate i hear in my mind the echoes of the squeaks that now stopped but lasted for almost one hour until minutes ago.

10:15 Went in the kitchen area to heat some food and eat. They followed me there. Went to the restroom. They followed me there. Came at the computer. They are again above me.

While in the bathroom i was thinking. The subliminal message with the terrorist in Russia that was made to eat his own ear. Now calm walking in circles above me.

BTW i think i'm already hooked to cigarettes. Feel the urge to smoke right now no matter what.