Friday, July 19, 2024

6:25 These are the kinda things that make me keep writing. Gravity on Mars is 38% of that on Earth. Besides, the rover could have hit it only with one out 6 wheels.

7:30 I spent hours trying to figure how to get rid of the ridiculous popups on the right of my screen. I tried all the solutions discussed online. Setting/widgets, etc.. Nothing works. They are very disruptive, they pop when i write and i loose my ideas.
7:55 Nevermind i right clicked on one of those and shut down notifications. Hope it's gonna work.

10:05 They were a number of people at Walmart (everybody) creating all kinda visual statements. Of those, two women, one thin and one thick getting in my way. Here is my answer to that (damn! they made me looking again).
One at the exit came with a dog s...t on her shoes and kept wiping it out on the sidewalk right in front of the store. Yes i went to the SW bin this morning (because it was near the truck) with the same shoes (the only pair i got) but i was out of the cage and nowhere i wouldn't have been if i simply took the garbage out before going to the store.

Then in the store i remembered and went to the restroom and washed my hands. I had a piece of tape on the sole of the shoes, yes. And yes i do carry the whatever biological materials come in the apartment from those, by means of aerosols. Simply by living here with these bins all around i am probably 1000 times more exposed than a normal person would.

Could they carry viruses? I do not believe in the existence of viruses (biological, as in COVID) but i am positive there are some very nasty bacteria that could mimic the symptoms. Today i looked in one of the open bags. The poop was packed in there with redwood chips that contain tannins they could mutate the bacteria real fast.

It's like in St.Dominic mother's dream. A dog who would set the world on fire.

If these things worry you, should try and stop them. There is by example a couple at apartment E4 that i saw with my own eyes that throw open bags in the bin. More in the buildings... I'll go see the number.

Last night @midnight they left a small, black, nearly liquid one at the corner of the patio. That made me so sick, in the morning i thought i was going to faint with nausea. Kept taking charcoal and then i tried some ginger and then i was able to go to the store, still could not eat anything and am lightheaded.

This morning i had a conversation with a guy from maintenance near the bin and asked him why they don't install cameras and he said those are too expensive.

11:30 I was sensing a vague smell and went to look in the N bin (across) and what did i see. The whole thing, cracked open so it cannot be sealed with bags. And the wind is blowing from that direction.