Thursday, July 11, 2024

1:34 Don't know what was wrong with me yesterday. Too much heat and too much garbage smell? As i said i panicked and went to the nearest pharmacy with immunization shots and asked for a TT shot. I already said who the guy in attendance was. Then at 10 PM i just crashed. Angela kept telling me to do the dishes, whatever. But i just shut the AC and fell asleep. Slept 3 hours and woke with pain in the area of the injection. Deep, like inside the bone. Enough to keep me awake.

Like the last couple of times they took blood from my right arm. Had pain all along my right arm, hand, shoulder and underarm. Back then i got away after a week or so with antibiotic patches in painful areas.

The ironic part is my toe at the right foot with the puncture since July 3 looks for the first time normal (pain is gone, rudeness is gone, all pain is gone in my right foot). Found a guy resembling him but i'm not so sure yet.

2:48 I think i know what happened. There was some sort of smoke last night around here and i think it's coming back. I also started to feel the smell of dog waste. Lately they put them on top of the lids of the SW bin. Gotto go and check.

2:51 That was no smoke. It was the smell of a poop laid on redwood mulch (very rare, dogs usually like to go on grass). The antibacterial tannins from the redwood mutate the bacteria whatever from the poop faster than your body can adapt. Because the body needs resources, brain resources to fight that, the conscious or higher level functions of your brain are being kept on a minimum level (partly shut down) and prone to suggestion (trance like).

I am more positive about this guy though. Dick, the sexologist?

3:52 So it was the red band aid with W on it. For some reason (trance) i did not remove it when i came home. When i did, i did not feel anything. About half hour ago i realized the site of the puncture is painful and i applied an anbitiotic patch. Just by applying it i applied pressure on the infected tissue and started to have first hot flashes and then chills.