Friday, July 12, 2024

12:45 Went to smoke a cigarette. In my peripheral sight something was moving. I turned my head and saw a raccoon, under the deck. Not as big as the other one, rather shy. Enough to raise my BP to the roof, while smoking and being vulnerable. I stepped towards and climbed the stairs and went inside for the camera. While on the deck i saw the other two, smaller, probably a family.

It took me less then a minute to adjust the camera (start the flash) however they were all gone and i knew it was not a good idea to follow them.

Got back inside and my eyes fell on the Walgreens sticker i put yesterday on a side of an (old) piece of furniture. An idea came to me. I came at the computer and pulled the Walgreens logo. First thing i saw, that is not  your standard calligraphy. it's got a ワin it. Or a ひ.

Then something crossed my mind. Could the initial in W's name actually stand for a ?

1:15 Got it. If in Japanese 山 (Yama) stands for mountain, i know the link with gods Yama and Shiva (both gods of destruction and rebirth).

8:53 Got to gave them in Taxes.

9:52 24 hours after they emptied the bin. They threw in doggy bags, black and blue, some unknotted, some insufficiently knotted and it stinks like hell all the way to the apartment. I gathered them all using the grabbing tool and a stick and tucked them under a garbage sack.

9:57 Approximately 7 days after that needle got into my toe the toe is still red, sensitive and slow to heal though i see progress. I do get chills and hot flashes but less and less. The site of the vaccine is sore, 36 hours after. After a 3 miles walk yesterday (the second since) i believe toxin and bacteria got pumped from that finger throughout my body causing stifness in all areas that have been exposed to wi-fi and cell phone.

However i crave another walk. Mostly because of the smell.

But this is not new. Could i had a form of it before, something like chronic? (This was the reason i wanted a shot). I'm gonna look to see what other kinds of anti-bacterial shots they have.

The wi-fi affected areas are not healing period.