Wednesday, July 10, 2024

12:55 I saw some animal videos, one showing aggressive raccoons and remembered this. It was for the 4th of July. They found and brought in an aggressive one. All the raccoons i saw before were eating worms in the grass but this one came towards me. Almost caught me smoking, but i saw it first. Got instead a push pin needle in my leg, where it stayed for days. Don't know how i didn't feel pain. Most likely it was stuck in my slipper (warm, fuzzy materials) that i sometime leave at the door. Or in my shoe. In Lake Oswego i was once chased by two coyotes on the street.

6:45 I was too tired last night and knew it's useless cause they will bring some right away so i just put a mask on and went to sleep.

But this morning i was nauseated and went and checked and saw a heavy black bag next to a vent at the next building, among others. Some of the vents there are also clogged. But there's probably no one in there.

8:36 Today i was feeling weird, i panicked and went for a TT shot. It was 5 days or more after the incident. The pharmacist, a very fast moving guy told me it is never too late but he doesn't see any symptoms. I was thinking like more for the future, to avoid similar incidents.

I knew from past experiences they would trick me somehow and today it was no exception. The guy who gave me the shot (same pharmacist), put a rend band aid with the name W on my arm was no other than... As an attorney he should know better how many crimes he committed buy doing this.

But that does not in any way compare to what his father did at 911.