Wednesday, June 12, 2024

1:40 I don't know who that guy checking at Walmart was. It was the first logical register (arranged by the staging/directing AI) and he looked like Mike Tyson. It would made sense, cause it's (semantically) related to tides.

Finally got out of there and driving. At the shortest ramp in the world, forgot its name, coming from Walmart. Dartmouth? A tall black dusty though brand new Mercedes van was flanking me in the blind spot while i was accelerating. No LPN, no nothing, a young guy with a long blond beard at the wheel. So i had to brake to let it pass.

It is not for me. It is for the children who watch this show. Teaching them how law means nothing when it comes to gangs of many colors.

4:30 Earlier. I had the car with me because of an error code. I ordered a scanner for  40 bucks on Amazon and it arrived as promised, before noon. However the error code went by itself so i haven't even unpacked the scanner. But i will keep it. It has bluetooth and an app. When i woke up i went to Walmart, bought a pack of razors (1 buck, 5 razors) and shaving gel, other stuff at Walmart. I wanted to go to DMV to renew the license.

Keep asking myself, when are we going to do this online. Never. The suspicion must lye with us.

So i tried to go first to get a number, then Angela (so she can look at me, cause last time they got me mad and the picture came terrible. But i had to stay in line just to... get a number. They were two persons in line and i was already late for Angela.

I grabbed Angela, went back to DMV which is a mile away, but now the line was like 10 person so i just gave up.

But when i drove towards DMV i had to of course run through the construction s...t they are doing there for years. I mean, lately everything takes so much lunger. A guy with a bulldozer with 2 horns have grabbed a piece of pipe the size of a man in one of the horns, simulating like impaling was running back and and forth through the dust with no apparent reasons, raising a cloud of dust.

I recently complained about dust so they had to double it.  But someone added an once of oil at the bottom of my new engine air filter box (maybe to capture some of it, knowing what was in schedule).

But my feeling was, i just changed oil and filters and they metsubushed me again. All the workers in that area looked Latinos.

So i went with Angela and we were looking at a couple of hours waiting time so i just gave up. I will go after i come from Reno, i have a few days left until 26. When we came back, all the Latino guys in the construction team disappeared, they were only whites remaining.

On May 23 i have purchased online 3 quarts of expensive ATF. Can't put something else in there, is too risky. At 125k, the fluid was in bad shape. I mean, i did 5 drain and fills and it is barely red. However. A few days ago when i poured these last 3 i only pulled out of there 2.1 quarts. Though the last time, when i purchased 2, i had .7 on my hand and added .5 more from the used one, i had added 3.2. THEM  speculating i only put the two quarts i bought and they extracted one quart. My guess is it has been done here at the complex.

So i wasn't sure. Cold have been the fluid was too cold and couldn't pump it all out. So i drove the car and then did it. I extracted all i have put two days ago that is 3 quarts. I added half more as i saw in a video. The tranny has a total capacity of 7 quarts.

Was i talking about gangs? I can't stand the parade going on here when i do something at the car and i have been at the street. As soon as i had enough parts taken out to reach at the tranny, a red SUBARU parked next to where i was and they started to work on it. Windshield wiper reservoir i guess. A taller thin guy who was working for the older yelling one. I saw that guy many times on the upper alley, usually dressed in a neon A shirt with a belt on top, pacing and barking on the phone.

I think they are implying i am doing my annual drug run to Reno cause i kept talking to Angela about the missing quart while they were having a conversation of their own. At the beginning i thought i heard something like cabrĂ³n Romanian amor amor obviously looking for a confrontation and then the older barking guy left.

Conclusion. Someone pulled a quart of oil out of my car, sometime after May 7. It is a crime not only because it is theft, vandalism, destruction of property, conspiracy to commit a crime, but because it is a safety problem (endangerment). That's why i'm saying. The law seems to be absent around here.

To me it happens nearly daily or like today, several times a day for so many years now. The black Mercedes van. Mike Tyson, others, stalking. The "gangsters" in the parking lot etc.. Missing transmission fluid. Etc.. The landscape guys just passed, they raised the pink bike left behind by kids yesterday from the grass and now it is standing next to the cable box.

5:00 Did i say barking? A Japanese guy disguised in Latino guy a grass trimmer came to trim the grass by the window in a late rare move (doubling). Though there is barely any grass, raising bark dust (doubling doubling). I can feel the irritation on my skin already. Due to vibration it passes the sealed newly installed windows, by the grace of the emperor himself.

5:28 Went outside to smoke (yesterday i threw all cigarettes in the garbage, however i neglected to throw the butts from jars and now i'm smoking those), i saw the guy who was working at the SUBARU passing and laughing with another one.

A very loud, modulated airhorn on the freeway, those guys laughing, other noises, the dust still floating in the air after trimming (and then blowing), made me have a huge, painful palpitation, like my heart was about to explode and than stop. Still smells like dog s...t, gonna go check the bins.

Things are happening so fast around here i can barely keep up telling here only the big ones. It is a continuum, with everybody involved.

6:00 Got hungry, had some pizza slices (since i last cooked) in the fridge, went to throw one in the mw, when i already heard on Z00 (or Zenu 100) local PD X radio station that terrible terrible song by Billie Jean Amish, i could eat that girl for lunch.

6:34 On a hunch i tried a search on "Latino drug dealers" and what did i see. I think i saw this guy around here at times, coming out of building D, last entrance. He hangs with the guy with the garage where i once saw... I saw this guy recently in a All Stop Tobacco shop in Hillsboro. As for the one in the Meridian parking lot this afternoon i think he looks like...

9:50 It looks like a lost a paragraph, some pictures. I went to buy cigarettes and ran into a woman at WinCo dressed in pink next to the meats department right at the en_trance. She  had a stroller and blocked my way to the customer service dept.. There, i got to late, customer service was closed. Then i went to the tobacco shop under the bridge in Tigard. But what do i see next to it?

Went at Fred Meyer, bought Lucky Strike.

Had to go through several red light camera intersections, can't remember how i passed through those. I didn't see any flash. It looks like Portland, from sanctuary city is turning into Police City. For locals, cause migrants don't drive much.

10:50 Dog s...t smell is unbearable, especially now in the summertime. I disposed of a number of them, one of them was among other bags but open like a funnel, after bags were thrown on it. But it was still smelling outside the door when i went to smoke a cigarette. I searched and found and disposed of a fragment, ft away from the stairs. Then i found a bag very similar to the one i just used so i looked, it was empty and i put it on the deck, thinking to reuse it. Then i realized it was a trick and threw it in the garbage.