Saturday, December 16, 2023

12:07 Latest. I wanted to go to pick from the trunk the box with 6 one gallon water i got from Grocery Outlet in Newberg, about 15 minutes ago. Exactly in the same time came the tan van making a big noise (it is only here about once a week, i would notice, believe me) so i gave up.

I went later only to see a clown the moment i opened the trunk directing towards me (probably wanted to see what i got in it) but he veered in the last moment in the space between building (not that one since this morning, the other one).

Major Bube Nick. Tonight after a month or so they have been working, constructing, doing something at the intersection Martinazi-Tualatin Sherwood, they decided to draw the fine white lines on  the smooth black new asphalt. There was this huge line drawing machine resembling a sweeper drawing a line but next to it, the line already drawn leading to the ramp, by some mishap came undulating like a snake.

12:12 We had to go. Angela promised me and i could not take one more hour of stomping and dust from upstairs. However i did not know how tired i was and how nervous Angela was after a week of 10 hours a day. She kept talking and talking and at an intersection we both fell asleep and they had to honk me from behind to restart. Same parade of LPN and brands as usual.

At the Grocery Outlet store i wanted to exit early, before the stop light, Angela didn't let me and the result is i drove for a few seconds with both left wheels on the one ft wide 3 inch median. Unpainted, impossible to see at night. Nothing broken or out of alignment. However tomorrow i have to add more ATF (unrelated, still hesitating when shifting al low RPM, was happening before that). And check for leaks. Cause it goes better first trips after adding and then...

Google was showing a low rate of occupancy at Spirit Mt (Like less then 1/4 usual). We check that because on days with many people the machines at certain hours start giving back a little (usually when they start to leave). But only some machines and only if you know how to play (or maybe it's just an illusion they create making you believe you finally learn how to play those).

However when we got there we saw it was like 3/4 full. Could it be they bring the extras from somewhere, maybe from inside the hotel. How come they never gave us free lodging there like at Chinook. Though i remember they were times (years ago) when after sweeping the card to check for perks i used to see free lodging offers.

Extras. Those guys who cross path, dance a complicated ritual when preparing to sit at a machine, distracting me and making lose hands, get in front of me while i walk like i was invisible, forcing me to stop, etc.. However tonight there was a twist. Everybody looked a bit like a victim. There was again this well known so called Native American gay activist with braided hair running around like a road runner and at some time he attempted to sit next to Angela.

Probably other less agitated, harder to recognize celebs.

I fell asleep in the car and Angela went inside alone. Like usually when left alone she lost 200 bucks in no time. Then towards 8 some machines started yielding like they do at that hours and we made some money back. I knew that would not last and tried to take Angela back home but she stayed at least one more hour and started loosing again. Now she sleeps 3 hours and tomorrow she has to go to work at 4 AM (because it's Saturday and people there want to leave early). But Saturdays are only 8 hours.

Again in my way there, in the car, i had intense daydreamings. It happens every time the day after it smells in here like dog like i said last night.

I slept like half hour in the car, but like usually and even like when i didn't sleep, i felt so much better and alert when driving back home.

Got here and had to fix some more cracks in the joint wall ceiling exactly above Angela's head where she sleeps, under her protest.

And all those extras looking at me like they don't understand why i'm pissed. Just before Angela i met a girl (i was like what, 20, she was 10 years older then me) who i'm sure was Pat Benatar. I bring her in my rented room in Iași and here came my roommate and turned on the light while we were laying in the bed, still dressed and listening to that sad sad almost dissonant always in minor chords out of this world Greek music on the tape recorder. No matter after he left she kept turning the light on.

However every time i hear that song i remember that moment. Or the AHA song.

Or the White Wing Dove song. How old was i, 10, 11?

Then they pushed Pat in front of the car in sunset while we were eating at Roads End in Lincoln City. She is what, over 70 now and me only a bit over 60?

And one more thousand mishaps like this since i was in my 20s i can't remember right now? Jill Claybourg? Madonna? Joan Jett? Margareta? Lia? ONJ? Shade? Stevie Nicks? Suzie Q? Bounty Belly, The AHA girl? Daniela Vlădescu? Jennifer Rush, my classmate in college etc.? Who were programmed (the ones that didn't hesitate to get closer) to always change their mind in the last moment, wasting all of my time?

The reason was of course, they were pushing me really hard to forget about women and turn on the other side, just to fulfill a prophecy. Sorry, not me.

10:00 A very strong smell, most likely froma mole chassing cartridge made me leave the apartment before i could finish this blog post. I was walking towards the office to tell them but i came accross of an electric cart belonging to the management. I turned around and the smoke aparentely disappeared though is still present in the apartment.

Got a spell of fainting and high blood pressure, dizziness and my heart feels like about to burst and have shortness of breath.

10:27 The smoke is back. I'm taking off.

11:21 For the first part, it was agonizing. My aim was to reach ER at the hospital across 65th. Smoke outside was of a perceived index of about 80. However i had a mask which i believe it cuts it more than half. But as i was getting closer i got better and decided to go on my normal walking route.

Just at the corner after exiting hospital area and getting on Borland, the same roof work with nails being shot several times a second, like from a machine gun. After i passed  the school i decided i had enough of that smoke and decided to return to my own kind at the apartment.

But i also realized i was bursting with rage. After i saw the article and started to write, gradually stomps started to build above. They are still present, the elephant followed me at the bathroom a few minutes ago. So it was rage that was giving me that high pressure. Rage controlled and escalated by them, who somehow got a feedback on my bio signs.

Of course walking in a rage driven very fast pace contributing to me calming down a little. Thank you guys for ruining one more of my already miserable days.

3:20 At second 47 in this wave file there is the biggest kaboom i ever recorded from upstairs. Basically i was with the recorder in my hands, sleepy and then it really scared me. The ceiling actually moved.

11:40 Today there was like an endless sumo match uptsairs: When they finally came down i went to bed and that was about one hour ago. Since, two different more people came and woke me up like ten times. Right now someone is smoking and squeaking.