Monday, December 18, 2023

9:40 Never seen this type of cyclone over Pacific before (the reason they call it Pacific). It looks like it brought a great deal of rain in California. But only at night. Maybe it put out more of the fires there.

9:50 În loc de dare de seamă la sfârșit de an? Ministerul Transporturilor a avut 92 miliarde în 2022 și 59 în 2023 (vezi în dreapta, al treilea link).

10:05 Dominicans strike again. Synchronization over a linguistic confusion. Quantum, quarks, queer. Why they chose these names for a vast areas of physics called quantum, the most important fund_a_mental particles starting with the letter Q from LGBTQ?

10:34 Last night i was so tired i thought i was going to die. I went to bed early but between 10 and 11 two different people came home upstairs and last one was smoking and they woke me up like 10 times. Just wrote an email to the office describing the situation.

I think i saw AlexaCrush last night at Indian Head acting as an employee (serving coffee and soda from a cart, moving fast), in black uniform, wearing again that type of makeup that allows real time CGI alterations (monochrome, with only lipstick different, all very strident and hard to look at). Could have been a different person, hard to say.

11:08 I think i saw AlexaCrush last night at Indian Head acting as an employee (serving coffee and soda from a cart, moving fast), in black uniform, wearing again that type of makeup that allows real time CGI alterations (monochrome, with only lipstick different, all very strident and hard to look at). Could have been a different person, hard to say.

11:18 Lately my nose was congested most of the times, mainly from dust coming from stomping upstairs. I used a decongestant in the last few days. I recon your metabolism also needs oxygen, not only the right food.

I also stopped drinking soda (decaf, diet) that also irritates my esophagus, stomach and probably bile and pancreas. However i'm a bit dehydrated cause i can't drink plain water. I had a bottle with grapefruit juice in the fridge i was mixing with water, for over a month. That could have contributed to the nausea.

I also stopped drinking alcohol about a week ago. Alcohol uses some of  the oxygen you breath to burn inside your cells, competing with food metabolism.

I invented a rule that i will abide starting now on that is also satisfying. I put in my plate half carbs and half  protein. At least by volume or by eye whatever.

After applying all of the above for a couple days (some for longer) my blood sugar this morning after 10  hours of not eating was 211, coming from 300-400 only a few days ago.