Tuesday, August 27, 2024

6:25 Slept 3 hours. Dogs barking since 6 AM prevent me from sleeping. Fallen asleep several time, they are barking. Especially the dog at Apt.4, where the woman yelled on the phone at the baclony last night.

12:00 Slept three more hours but what's important, is i'm alive. I will explain later.

1:30 I tried to relax (saying in my mind, i nailed it again) after i wrote a few reactions to Romanian BS media, upstairs it went KABOOM, dropping a heavy object.

Despite all risks (i once slept with noise cancelation headphones with my oven on) and nearly got chocked by smoke, i put some earplugs and slept with those.

Today it was a record breaker. Dogs barking for more than one hour, then she started upstairs. She flushed the toilet again when i was on the throne, caused me palpitations, woke me like ten times was really scared and then i put those on and went to sleep though she woke me like 5 times in 3 hours.

I think i pissed them really bad with my recent posts.

9:22 Paypal donations as right now. Considering removing that button.