Monday, July 8, 2024



There are now 5 Lime scooters across the alley... 5 persons supposedly came and never left... 
8:30 After sleeping in the afternoon, when i wok up was having some sort of day dreaming hallucinations. I ate and then had a couple of drinks and was missing cigarettes. When Angela awoke i got in the car and went to the liquor store to get some. Just when i left Phil Collins was singing Coming in the air tonight.

Windshield was dusty though i hosed it yesterday and i was driving with the Sun in my eyes. In front of me a guy did some very weird maneuvers, making me nearly stop. Then when i looked in the mirror, i saw a Tualatin Police SUV behind me. I froze knowing i had a couple of drinks before. But he went the other way and i went and bought cigarettes.

Came back and first think when i got inside i noticed the smell of fresh mold. I remember in the morning i heard people in the building doing laundry, several times. I went i realized heavy mold smell was coming from the basement.

I went and looked and saw about half of the vents around the building were clogged, some completely cover with soil and red wood dust. I proceeded to unclog them. It was 95 degrees and the smell coming from there was unbearable. I was all perspired and dizzy and covered with red wood dust and soil from heat do toes.

I had a small round brush that i passed through as many squares in those nets, trying to push the stuff that gathered on the inner side as well.

Due to some weird design, the exhaust pipes for laundry in this building go through basement and some are leaking. I once fixed them but don't know what is the situation right now. The laundry vapor in the basement wets everything and then creates mold.

A couple of people, one with a dog, came to watch my back while i was with the head down to the ground. When i got back inside, some weird smoke started to surround the building, covering the nauseating mold and detergent parfume smell that was now coming from the just open vents.