Friday, June 7, 2024

NiFe (Iron)

Are those sacks of garbage piled up ready to be picked up?


9:40 Nobody's gonna believe me when i said i got an UTI with propagation to the nearby bones and early stages of sepsis because of this and the previous one and the previous ones in the bins. I went to take the picture, someone hit the bin closest so hard i got scared.

The other day i went to Indian Head they said their frier is down so they didn't give me fish. It is true, my blood sugar was really high that day, would have went higher if i ate those fries. Today they are more shy with noises, though i got the 5 minute idle with bad exhaust and the occasional stomp from upstairs. Yeah the picture came moved, i'll go and take another one.

BTW one guy with a heavy something just hit all the bumps around the building. Now one has started a really loud engine. Outside is smelling like a dirty mat. The bacteria is being mutated by the antibacterial bark dust.

I put a Michelina in the mw, they came with the big black dog. Talking loud on the phone (with a foreign accent) with the dogs real close to my open back door (which technically it's a window). Provoking. They are still flushing the toilet (not from upstairs) every time i go there. 11:25 I only slept 4 1/2 (plus some in the evening) but can't sleep, there's too much noise and chocking mold smell, got some meat and vegetables in the fridge to cook, and every time i step in the kitchen area the hell breaks loos upstairs. It's like a wrestling match starting. 11:35 I think she's cooking upstairs too. Do yuo really wanna know what dualism is? While she's pretending cooking for me she is actually screwing me with big stomps in the kitchen area.