Sunday, May 5, 2024

2:06 AM I was looking more at Egyptian Women in hieroglyphs when i saw some of them wearing on their head something that reminded me of a Shiva Linga. So i went and searched more and what did i find.

Is this what they mean, the masons, when they say they draw their craft from Ancient Egypt?

10:40 Slept 5 hours last night. I smell weird because i am smoking. Was thinking. How could i have smoked so many years and haven't noticed it?

Got a rude awakening on a forum. If i go there and ask a question, the trolls jump on me. However, besides raising my BP quite a bit, the jump start made me go and search for the answer myself. After a few iterations o found the answer, which is a big step for me in being able to calculate the Moon distance on a certain day.

Just went to smoke a cigarette and what did i see, next to the Aucuba next to my bedroom window. I went to grab the camera to catch the moment, a woman was quicker than me. By the time i went and started the camera which chimes at startup, she was behind, sweet talking to her dog.

And  yes, i did study celestial mechanics in college. All i remember though is they were pages with differentials, probably about the three body problem.

I remember prof.Irimiciuc kept telling us he was the second mechanics teacher in Iași, after Mangeron. There was a legend circulating among us students saying that Mangeron did send the equations to NASA that helped made the corrections to Apollo 13 so it can safely return to Earth.

I passed the exam by finishing a non functional gyroscope project that was started by a different student, making it an intuitive demo gyroscope that should probably still be in that lab.

I once met with him and his wife in Copou, and after i recognized and greeted him he made a large bow, a gesture i did not understand.

12:00 Today is the 27th anniversary of Red Wind some 130 miles from here. Angela's got 30 dollars free play, we're heading there. There will be a motorcade on I5 North with vehicles with weird symbolism on LPN surrounding us, beware.

Good thing i liestened to the Jocker and Rocket Man this morning, got rid of a song that was playing in mind for days. Now it's Rocket Man.