Monday, April 8, 2024

3:15 Burnt out by driving. For some reason i thought it was going to be tomorrow. Slept right through.

Ok i was not sure if i wanted to write all these. After all, is distracting people for the other stuff i'm writing but now i got a bit mad.

Went for a walk. but after i passed the mailboxes i realized i did not have the umbrella. Came back and when i got inside it hit me. The smoke. There are now a number of tiny holes right between the grass and the mulch covered areas. I tried to step on them when i got back but i'm like in a small motion movie.

So i went for my walk. Did not take hospital alley but instead walked on 65 uphill on the left side walk and crossed the parking lot. But just before that. I wanted to complain many times. Every time i reach an intersection, and especially of alleys inside hospital property, there are a number of cars piling up. Though they are none, before or after. They usually are overpolite, and let me pass giving me ample space.

Not the case today. A white small SUV with WA LPN was coming from the alley. He kept advancing as i kept walking and he crossed the imaginary line that separates an imaginary crosswalk and then he stopped and i thought it was because of me. However he just stopped to look at the left for traffic and he started after i passed his left headlight.

His windshield was ample and quite vertical and there was another person on passenger who was staring right at me though it was kind of hard to see through the semi factory tinted windows. I am not sure exactly what i've done but as i said, i was a pedestrian for 35 years before i came to the US and became a driver, in a country where pedestrians have to take care for themselves, not the drivers.

So i found myself next to it after he stopped, give me a wide, relaxed smile and then he left. I tried to grab the camera to take a picture of his LPN that was starting with CG, like many of them do these days. However i was too slow and as i said everything was in slo-mo because of the smoke i inhaled while sleeping. I took the picture, but it was too far and my hand shook and it came blurred.

Deja vu.

But right behind him. There was a woman in a minivan probably her daughter and she was not moving and i asked her is she wanted to be a witness and she said yes and i approached her open window but she started to gesticulate and i looked behind and saw another furious driver coming towards me, and then another one. I asked her for the phone number but without the LPN of the first one, it does not help me.

And she was acting a bit like maybe i was drunk or something. I was not however i was under the influence of that smoke in the room this morning.

5:00 A new trick. Went outside to smoke a cigarette. The blinds upstairs where open, could see in there but could see nobody. I came and asked Angela if they are still making noise (were doing it when i got out). Anyways. I lit the cigarette, a very noisy very low flying plane passed. I came to take the recorder and i did not realize a small amount of smoke must have went upstairs through the open door.

Anyways. I was too lazy or tired last night or maybe had enough of this. However i must write about today.

Angela had 20 dollars free play and 10 dollars food at Ilani and i wanted to test my newest configuration of the catch can so last night i drove over there. I wanted to stay in the car and wait for her (she could not have lasted long on 20 dollars). I parked in the next free spot coming after i went by the entrance next to a huge newer white Jeep.

About one minute after she left the Jeep started to sound the alarm. It stopped after about a minute. Then it flashed the parking lights and i saw someone climbing on the other side (i was parked rear first). Then i saw an angry "Mexican" coming around and climbing in his Jeep. He was short but very muscular, like an MMA fighter maybe and he was looking weird, like maybe a Japanese, bleached, trying to look like a Mexican with his cowboy hat.

He finally started to back up from his spot but then he changed his mind and came back, got out of the Jeep and went to his gas port and asked his partner something. "Mira que..." and then she answered, "Si". Then he shot his gas door and left.

This came right after i said about my newest catch can version saves me gas and improves drivability. And yes, i was low and gas, planning to fill at the Chevron, but i passed that and drove all the way home, when my low fuel lamp went on and i filled at the Shell at Nyberg. I had a bottle of fuel cleaner i was supposed to pour in the tank right before fueling which i did.

I think this solves the mystery of why i always find spots next to older trucks of which some may not have an alarm.

6:45 Friday night @11:30 i was driving on 101 southbound, 17 miles to go until i reached I5 (according to GPS). A Washington State Patrol SUV (nr.22 on its side) came to merge and acted like the driver didn't see me and then wanted to occupy the same position in space on the left lane where i was.

However he used the turn signal and in that fraction of a second i hit the brakes. Then he hit the brakes harder and let me pass.

I kept looking in the mirror (i was ten mph above speed limit and then i slowed down) however he fell behind and disappeared within one minute.

BTW MPHMPG