Friday, April 19, 2024

1:53 AM My new day has started. There was a vague smell in the air. I went outside and found on the grass one thin in long pieces on the grass, whitened by the Sun today, barely smelling, and when i went to the bin to dispose ot if, again, the content of a litter box, of the same color ad the other day, not used much, still smelling like perfume. I used the watering can and wet it thoroughly before i remove most if it, however i think i did inhale some dust.

10:40 Really nauseated until i took charcoal. Must be more outside. They started to make big stomps in the kitchen area when i tried to cook something.

1:00 PM The crosswalk with yellow flashing lights where i almost got flattened out yesterday by a black Bronco with a scared driver (or acting) who didn't see the crosswalk, the flashing  lights, me or the pile of cars stationed on the other lane letting me pass. The crosswalk is hidden behind a tiny hill. The flashlights are barely visible in the Sun, i was dressed in black and the first stopped car, small was at the color of the road.

Today i took my time, made a few steps in the bushes and took another picture of the treatment pond. Then i looked own and they were more pipes emptying in the stream that was going to the river.

One more picture with the pond from another angle. Can barely see the community center house in the background

Question. Do all the houses along river empty their sewage in it? Am i breathing sewage when i go for walks? Another reason i am nauseated all the time?



Here is an afluent of Tualatin River seen above. Took the picture from the bridge right after the intersection of 65 and Naiba. As you can see there are ducks and gees. I never see ducks or gees floating on Tualatin River.

Where they again tried with a white SUV with LPN PPY and a woman distracting me. However i kept looking back at it and he didn't start until it was too late to reach me though while i was still on the road side.

1:15 Yeah i kept thinking on posting all these and forgot about the others. There was a guy in the park resembling dr.Eusterman i just wrote about.

A red headed young woman reminding me of one on my list just came with a dog in front of me while i was posting those images. Again my left arm bent.

1:25 Here is a septic tank schematic. As you can see, something flows out of it.