Wednesday, March 13, 2024

2:18 Can't remember since i last went for a walk. Could be weeks. Today i did so. Not only here but everywhere the preceived smoke index was above 50 to 100. The rule is. If the wind blows from south, there's gonna be wildfire smoke. Though IQ Air site don't agree. Of course i did not have a mask.

When i got back there was a suprise under door.
5:05 It was stinking like dog poop, was attempting to dispose of it. Found too pieces "forgotten", two flattened out (have to pick with a bit of soil), when i was living an older woman looking Asian European came, gave me a piercieng look. I turned my head to look if she picks it all, she bent over showing a pretty big but in black pants. I don't know what the mistery with this is but i believe is it blocks some of the viewer's chackras. I am left guessing if she left more pieces behind, replacing the ones i just pick, so i can never be free.

5:12 Yesterday all of a sudden both my windows 11 recording app and my portable recorder startred to work again.

11:52 Found a better match for Lavrov. To investigate later.

1:20 Can't be. Tibor Szakács (wrestler) was born in 1928.