Friday, February 23, 2024

2:13 AM I've been sitting at the other computer which is now Angela's (Ryzen 5) first watching a movie and then re-doing last match. At a certain time i felt some weird sensations first in my belly, then hands, but i ignored it. Only when the pain got in the mandible and teeth area, legs and pelvic, i realized i forgot to check and her phone was on, about one meter away from me.

The microwave meter was in the other side of the room at my desk but it did not beep much; with the first  alarm set at 0.1, it only beeps when the oven is on. I brought it near the phone, the phone would only put out bursts of a few seconds, God knows what the interval was, probably more than a minute, the intensity of bursts where i sat where in the range of 20 mW, well above safe which is one ore less.

All these confirms my fears which are i will never hill after the cumulative exposure, last being from holding the laptop on my lap for 6 months to one year for up to 12 hours a day, wi-fi signal being about 10% from that of a phone. Only a very short exposure from a phone triggers pains in my body.

I will have my Ryzen 7 by tomorrow, however, i do not have a monitor, this LENOVO is All In One (AIO), basically a monitor with a laptop board in it with no input (there is an HDMI port in the back but i think is an output). I ordered one that was also on sale but for that i have to wait a week.

2:31 The pain is getting worse and is very well defined in all surface areas up to one inch in depth that were facing that laptop.

1:36 Take your passion. Have a nice weekend everybody!