Tuesday, February 20, 2024

10:52 This is so weird. I noticed this for years. Every time i go out of sight, like eating or doing dishing in the kitchen area which is not visible from the big glass window the market goes up. I thing maybe it's time i brought again the problem of the thick wall between kitchen area and bathroom, that could fit a small but functional stairwell.

4:12 The guy upstairs went over the roof with the noise. They are doing it especially when i eat. By pumping the floor the sewer gas that comes from a leak of the bathroom exhaust fan pipe gets in my head and seeds my food with bad bacteria. Then i usually become sick to the stomach. They are doing it nearly openly saying they are punishing me for imaginary sins (that people have high suspicions about).

9:40 From the memory card.

These guys started right over. As i said, they will never give up by themselves.

The truck with the oil leak where i fell upon is still there. I believe symbolism is more important than safety.
10:15 Two mats in the rain again.