Tuesday, August 13, 2024

1:10 After i went outside several times, disposed of a about 7 green bags, some open, some knotted loosely, one pink on top of the bin lid (SW), i came inside, and there was this pungent, chocking smell. Went back outside and gathered the corn cobs, other numerous items from the grass and red dust.

I came here to write, she upstairs started.

I am all numb from head to toes and i put some more patches on me. Can barely type. But about this, later.

At around 11 PM i was here, in this curve, doing 80, on the left lane and passing a Fedex truck P677716 (i guess, it was only one second i had a view of his number. The man pulled about one ft in my lane, i hit the brakes, went the same amount on the shoulder, started to honk, he hit the brakes too, matching speed, staying in the same situation for about 5-10 seconds or how long the curve lasted.

Sunday afternoon i went to Lincoln city. Last ten miles i drove behind a towing truck that had probably been for 10  years in a junkyard then brough back to live and in its last trip. It again trashed my air cabin filter, but this time the smell was... rust. Got fine rust dust on my clothes and everywhere in the car. I guess this promotes the growth of certain bacteria, like clostridium.

I know from Lake Oswego. I got a rusted panel from the fridge and no matter what i did, including immersing it in chlorine bleach for 24 hours, could not get rid of that smell.

Tonight at Lucky Eagle i went to a game that usually pays (a little). The birds, we call it, the (official) name is Soaring Wings. I doubled my capital (20 bucks) and should have left, but for some reason i kept playing. Next to me there was this blond German looking still young woman, with a weird looking face (not ugly but made to look so, like recently burned by the sun). She was, i don't  know, emanating willingness, like in Telly Savalas song. Every time i looked at her i had this feel. Sex.

It is a type of witchcraft. You know that Japanese preferer not to go into battle if they didn't have sex. Problem is, when you're horny your prostate is leaking. And through that, bacteria gets back into your body. Depending on what you have on your clothes, and i had rust, you can develop something. In my case, it is again some sort of woundless clostridium infection that makes me feel paralyzed.

Hands, calves, etc.. (Remember Phil Collins song. Can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes. Literally). Usually it's mild and pleasant, but if well manipulated, it could get much worse. Got it so bad i'm afraid to go to sleep now, waiting so see if the patches do something.

1:30 Sunday night. When we checked in the hotel (same room as last time), i went on the bitch to check something. And i found a green bag, similar to the ones i found tonight, under the cliff, in the direction of our window.

Before that. I forgot my jacket. My only, an Edie Bauer bought i don't know, about 10 years ago. But i did not wear it because the sleeves are too long. But now, that my blue and black fleece jacket got indeed too old (20 years maybe), it's the only one. But i forgot it at home and my shirts have about the same age so i went to the outlets in LC to buy me a jacket. And i looked on the buildings.

Edie Balauer. I have one, with sleeves too long. North Face. It gives you the finger. Columbia. Too sporty. OshKosh Bgosh. Under Armor. Zumez. The only logical choice at that moment seemed Old Navy.

Never thought in those moments it rimes with what i said about submarine Kursk. Only later, when i saw some people trying to discreetly point it at me, i thought maybe i should go in there and return it. But then i asked myself.

Why? 10 years ago i swear i would have done it. But don't have that energy anymore. And i haven't done anything wrong. I did not try to exacerbate what i posted. If it so happened, it is not my fault the only decent choice in that moment was Old Navy. It is not my fault they have such a famous brand. Then i said  to myself. It was worse if i chose GI Joe's. However that one is now closed or sold whatever.

When i came back from the bins and climbed the stairs, i felt something liquid falling on my left side of the neck, or next to one of the patches. I used some alcohol and wiped it out.

2:56 I now believe caffeine has some effect against the toxins i just acquired in my body.

10:38 My upper body is numb, starting with the area around where i felt a drop of something falling on my skin when i was climbing the stairs (under the deck above) (on a shoulder, left side of the neck).

3:37 The exact type of reverse psychology ninja always use.

6:00 Office has closed (5:30), sprinklers have started, kids are yelling.

8:11 Much yelling outside. Disposed of a number of bags. Old tricks: One black kid's bicycle thrown next to our car. New tricks: One guy doing streaming in a balcony, balancing in all directions. Were from for years a big German Shepard looking like a retired K-9 was watching me.

9:25 Could this guy stand for a Yeti? It's got big feet alright...

9:55 Știri semantice. Weekend-ul acesta am intrat (puțin) într-un cazino de lângă ocean. Mai intră pe aici și cuvântul buget, iad, etc..

10:00 PM. The ninja started her dance upstairs. But i got something for her. Could not find her name, so far is only the shuriken woman. Keep searching.

11:30 PM One hour and a half later. Now throwing heavy objects on the floor like she did all morning. Today they took it at a higher level. When she does so it delivers stuff form walls, including sulfur (from "drywall" panel decaying or outgassing). That has a mutant effect on whatever infection i still got.