Tuesday, May 7, 2024

12:21 AM Ok i found enough mental clarity and will tonight to add 3 more columns in my sheet with earthquakes and stuff.

Julian day, Mean anomaly and mean elongation. One more step needed to finish calculating the precise moon distance (center to center) for every eq in Romania since 1940 (I have it input manually for 2008 to 2016).

I would have finished it but the formula in Wikipedia is not pastable so i would have had to write it letter by letter with possible mistakes. I remember i saw it somewhere else but i think i had enough for the night.

Their AI selected an appropriate song for the moment. "I'm so happy cause today i found my friends, they're in my head..."

12:36 found something here... Nevermind, it does not work with svg files... Nevermind. Here it is. I just wrote it manually. Let me check it one more time. It was as complicated as writing a new credit card number on Amazon...

385000.5584 - 20905.3550 cos (M) - 3699.1109 cos (2D - M) - 2955.9676 cos (2D) - 569.9251 cos (2M)

1:32 Made some  mistakes, something is not right, got to fix it... Tomorrow.

10:43 Other priorities... Searching for someone...

Didn't happen in a long time. To be bothered by the vibration of a train locomotive. It is like it's synched and presses on my heart... I had palpitations because of it. I'm tired and sleepy, i'm gonna lay down...