Tuesday, January 30, 2024

8:15 Let me tell you the news. The world is crazier then you may think.

I thought only Kali (Collier) was chocking demons. Main symptoms in all hospitals i've been in was chocking (mainly done through nasal congestion). Even this morning, after all i wrote yesterday, they are still doing the dance upstairs. The thin guy figuring Shiva, the women taking turns figuring Parvati, or Parvati and Kali. To them, it is religion, to me it is torture.

No need to mention. Probably like in kagura dance, while doing it they become gods. I can confirm something is going on cause they tap in my mind, they know what i'm thinking and punish me when i'm cursing in my mind or think of evil things like getting aroused by sexy women seen on the screen. And prevent me from memorizing or retrieving things from memory.

I hope this image may help identify them. They are caught in the camera on the pole as well. However, i don't know who is going to do it cause THEY control everything and everybody in the area. ‎Thursday, ‎January ‎25, ‎2024, ‏‎4:51 PM.

11:00 At Walmart. The machine was double scanning. There was this woman playing dumb mumbling who kept coming to fix the errors, too close for comfort. When i got home i realized i don't have the phone. Still searching. No it wasn't on.

Earlier. I decided to go to Walmart. My brain was scrambled because of smell of mold (from outside) and squeaks. Yesterday my key chain broke in my pocket and i lost some of the keys that were actually in the pocket of my jeans. So i grabbed a spare for the truck and left. I am pretty sure i grabbed the phone, good thing i had my wallet. Mostly to buy coffee from Walmart.

But when i got outside... Warm smell of colitas... So i went on the other side of the building. I found several items including an old type keyboard small phone, covered in mood, food wraps on the (once) red mulch (guaranteed mold smell in the air). On the grass area, i spotted a fresh poop. I didn't have anything to grab it but when i made a stepped to move away i stepped on another one i didn't see while being distracted by the handyman who started his cart, ignoring the poops and the garbage.

I went inside, grabbed a bag and picked the one i smashed together with some soil, and painted the other with white paint (newest strategy). Threw the bag in the bin, the spray bottle in the box on the patio and went for the truck. Near the truck a dog came probably attracted by the smell of the poop on my shoes. Some guy kept whistling and calling the dog but the dog ran away.

At Walmart people getting in my way at any bay though the store was empty. Trouble at the self check stand that was double scanning some of the items. A woman came to help several time but she seemed burned out, incapable of understanding how it works while standing real close to me.

Got back here, realized i don't have the phone, went to put the truck on a visitor spot, looked for my phone where i've been earlier and found the radio tag of my keys i didn't know i lost. It s all because of the environment. Poops, chocking mold smell and ritual dances above.

11:50 Started to look for a cheap replacement for the phone and didn't know they now make again phones with keyboard or like the one i found today outside in the mud. In fact it was there for about a week.

1:25 Nevermind the phone is in the car and the car is with Angela.