Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12:47 Slept about 5 hours (or crashed, let me take a loot at the bottle), from 7:30 to half past midnight. Woke up nauseated. Electrified dust from stomping and squeaking still floating in the air. I started the ion generator to calm down the dust.

I was reading the news and i open an Instagram video with a kitten that grew into a panther. At a certain age the feline with blue eyes was looking eerie and it sent shivers down my spine. In the same moment i heard a squeak upstairs and Angela screamed a little in her sleep. It happened so many times before. I recon there are communication channels between people we don't know about.

2:10 Minutes after writing this word at least one crazy driver passed with loud music in  his trunk, and then smoke started to build in here as dust is slowly dispersing.

2:33 Neverminded that was not smoke. It's garbage stink. That car with loud speakers shook the air and made the stink from the garbage bin to fly following wind in this direction. I put the ozone to the max, cleaned the sink pipe inside (got to do it daily or twice daily, it's better now).

But looking at the garbage bin. It is Wednesday morning and management said in an email they will "selectively empty the bins" on Mondays. There is one more day or about 32 hours until Thursday when they empty that bin. It looks like people from outside the complex come and dump here garbage though it's about one quart of a mile to the street.

3:44 I am very sick. The reason might be i was not breathing right due to smells, getting too much into anaerobic metabolism due to stomps and squeaks, my blood sugar is very high also because of bad bacteria that ferments in my gut especially because antibiotics wiped out the good ones, and my body is trying to pull all the sugar from there and i think i went into acidosis also because i drank too much soda lately.

After a 3 mile walk i feel better but my blood sugar did not go down. When i got home i met with laundry perfume and i saw again the bait box under the jet of the steam from a drier so i pushed it away.

4:20 I tested Angela with the same type of sticks on both ReliOn Prime (sticks expire 2025) and ReliOn Premier classic (sticks expire 2027) both from Walmart. While for Angela which has normal blood sugar the difference is very little between the two while for me the difference is 1/3. I had two sticks for Premier classic that expired in November and got a reading almost half of what i got with the one bought today.

7:55 I think what happened to me today is consistent with gas poisoning by again heating the rat bait box with steam from the drier (probably just heat, without laundry). There are no rats in this building, i think i saw some in the next one. But what an idea, to put the box under the vent. That red extinguisher box cover (meant to distract attention) is next to it. I moved it once when i posted this and someone moved it back. It belongs to Eradi_con.

8:08 Now the building is surrounded by thick chocking smoke (the doubling).

8:27 I went and plugged two holes in the area between this building and next (G i think). Didn't do much, smoke is still present.