Tuesday, December 26, 2023

12:05 Again they started a fan in the bedroom above that vibrates the walls and is almost impossible to sleep and Angela has to go to 4 at work.

12:15 Now that i said that they started a truck with strong engine and short exhaust south of the yard.

12:18 Huh?

3:05 She looks familiar (one of the many occupants upstairs?). I wrote several times about the possibility that some of the Indians, like in NE but also in SE may be mixed with Australians and the name of goddess Kali could come from the aboriginal word kylie which means boomerang.
3:35 I think somebody is moving out from upstairs. They brought in a van and load furniture in it.

6:00 During my walk i was exposed to some weird smoke.

Just went to the liquor store and forgot my wallet at home. On the I5 overpass a cop was flashing bright lights. I thought i had room to switch lanes between two cars but the one ahead slowed down probably with the all damn AI coordinated traffic and almost got into it. With no wallet i think i would have been arrested by that cop on the spot especially since i had a couple of drinks earlier.

Went and dropped the sac with cans, came home to grab my wallet. The guys who are moving (i think only some are moving) occupied my spot and were loading stuff in a car.

I tried to find another spot, especially because two of them were at my door and probably had to talk to them, then he moved into another spot but i left the car in the alley, went to grab my wallet and in less than a minute a guy came and asked me if that was my car. At the liquor store there was a girl in a truck resembling the California cutie but she kept turning her head away for me and while trying to catch a glimpse i almost got ran over by a speeding truck with a Hungarian thug at the wheel etc..